Outstanding Site for Genuine, Highly Credible Entrepreneurs!

FRIENDS OF ASIA

Your Global Community!

“We yearn for opportunities, we pray for opportunities and we seek for opportunities. The good news is that we meet opportunities. The bad news is that we miss the opportunities only to come to a later realization of missed opportunities.”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

Hi Everyone,

In recent weeks there has been an explosion of cash gifting programs - They are all about the same - with just a different name.  They are all dressed up for a night out on the town...Its like calling them the "next flavor" of the day - most will stall or fail within 30-days.

Example, one recent  "hot" program came out about two weeks ago and in two days I had received 10 different emails promoting it - nothing different, except the pretty website.

For the past week I've heard nothing about it except - It has STALLED!

I know, like me you are SO READY to get started in Rush2Play...When it starts it will be in a class of its own. It’s unlike anything else in the gifting community.

It solves the problems we face in these other programs, like not receiving our gifts, waiting for people to confirm gifts, waiting for boards to split or checking our spreadsheets, etc.

Why gifting has failed...

The three primary reasons gifting programs fail are...

1.) They are not 100% automated
2.)  People fail to send out their gifts
3.)  People fail to confirm their gifts

Finally!... A gifting program that has solved the reason others fail

Rush2Play...has overcome issues that plague other programs with an
ingenious automated system unlike anything else in the gifting community.

Important Points to Consider!

Everyone starts on the $10 Level - Anyone can start with less than $20 and you can turn a small amount into $5,000 EACH WEEK?

(Side Not from Toby:  Our Team will be starting off with $160 and teaching EVERYONE you recruit to do the same.  DON’T FORGET THAT AS THERE IS A REASON BEHIND IT…  YES, we will also be paying for people to come in for free as well as this WILL become a true gifting program.  ;-)

Everything is automated - Customized software - Proven since 2004

Revolutionary, state-of-the-art 2 x 2 follow your invitor system.

24 hours to gift - or the system skips over you - gifts roll up - NO DELAYS!

Each level is independent of the other - You can receive gifts at each
level simultaneously - Very Real and Doable $500 Daily CASH!

Once you send a gift,  It is instantly confirmed -  NO DELAYS!

The software automatically tracks everything for you

This is a World Wide Cash Gifting Program

All gifts are made automatically into your Alert Pay account

This activity is no hype, the numbers are there - Even if you cycle through
all 8 Levels once per week that is over $5,000 per week!

Check the math at cycling all 8 Levels 1 time a day - YOU WILL NOT SLEEP!

Rush2Play is going to change the way gifting is done

Now you see the excitement! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEVEL ONE
$10 PANEL; you give a $5 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $5 Gifts for a total of $30
each time you complete this PANEL. Keep $20 and save $10 for re-entry.

LEVEL TWO
$20 PANEL; you give a $10 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $10 Gifts for a total of
$60 each time you complete this PANEL. Keep $40 and save $20 for re-entry.

LEVEL THREE
$40 PANEL; you give a $20 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $20 Gifts for a total of
$120 each time you complete this PANEL. Keep $80 and save $40 for re-entry.

LEVEL FOUR
$80  PANEL; you give a $40.00 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $40.00 Gifts for a total of
$240 each time you complete this PANEL. Keep $160 and save $80 for re-entry.

LEVEL FIVE
$160 PANEL; you give a $80.00 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $80.00 Gifts for a total of
$480 each time you complete this PANEL. Keep $320 and save $160 for re-entry

LEVEL SIX
$320  PANEL; you give a $160 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $160 Gifts for a total of
$960 each time you complete this PANEL. Keep $640 and save $320 for re-entry.

LEVEL SEVEN
$640 PANEL; you give a $320 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $320 Gifts for a total of
$1920 each time you complete this PANEL. Keep $1280 and save $640 for re-entry.

LEVEL EIGHT
$1280 PANEL; you give a $640 gift to two people and you receive six (6) $640 Gifts for
for a total of $3840  each time you complete this PANEL  Keep $2560 and save $1280
for re-entry.

Important Points to Consider

When someone  joins  Rush2Play they can receive 8 gifts without sponsoring two members.  They will receive 6 gifts on level #1 and 2 gifts on level #2 but will not receive any remaining gifts unless 2 were invited. Further  gifts will roll up to their sponsor.(They won't lose their position though and can keep receiving once they've invited 2 members.)

The software is designed to automatically re-enter you on the level your are already on if
you have invited two members.

You decide when you go to the next level, but the system is fast, and the software will
allow you to move fast.

Anyone having trouble getting their 2 members can  "Pay It Forward" for 2 people.

There is a $9.95 monthly admin fee - anyone not in the black or unhappy can always
cancel the monthly fee.
 _________________________________________________________________________________________

(OK, that’s the Scoop…  Here are my questions below with the answers I received…)

#1.  Since this is a follow your sponsor, what if I am on two different levels at the same time.  When the person I sponsor cycles what level will they follow me in at???

When you are on multiple levels, the people who follow you will follow you on ALL those levels.  They chose when they want to enter a higher level and they are then placed with you. 

#2.  Can anyone Jump from Level 1 to level 4 if they want?  OR do they have to go thru all the levels and move up in ORDER 1 then 2 then 3 etc…

We move up the levels in order 1 – then 2 – then 3, etc…but members can advance to the next level as soon as they cycles from the previous level.  Plus there is fast start…when we can join up to 4 levels (1-4) at once when enrolling.

#3.  Can someone pay for themselves 2 more times to “qualify” them in the gifting system?

You  can put 1 family member in as a qualifier....and or PIF (pay if forward) for someone else to get in with their first gifts they receive.  However, only 2 accounts fro the same IP address is allowed.

#4. Do you have to get 2 people for every level to qualify or just to start out in the first level?

Just 2 total.  They qualify you for all levels.

#5. Does my back office track the people I sponsor plus the people my people sponsor down to however many levels?? What type of tracking is their in my back office where sponsoring is concerned? Currently the back office shows personally sponsored members.  The long-term goal is to show multiple levels of the genealogy.

Currently the back office shows personally sponsored members.  The long-term goal is to show multiple levels of the genealogy

#6.  If this is a "follow me sponsor" system but is also worldwide, will there be people that you did NOT invite (sponsor) into your group sending you any gifts? As in, is there a mechanism in the system that somehow does any type of cross gifting from folks that you didn’t sponsor yet will still come into your gifting matrix?

YES people can and will fall into your matrix who were not sponsored by you, but were sponsored by your sponsor, their sponsor..  so over and under spill.

#7.  Also, I think it comes to about $20.  Can this money be sent thru AP without being verified?

You can pay any amount through AP if you have cash in your AP account, or by credit card through  AP as long as the "receiver" is verified.

(The following is one of our "higher ups" own words…)  I personally think...after being in the gifting community for quite sometime and considering myself a seasoned "pro" of gifting...that Rush2Play has the potential...everything being weighed and considered to be the best gifting program we have ever seen.  The long boards such as GGC are ok...I have been successful in those also...but they have the potential to stall badly, and the follow me system is not consistent.  It is also hard to contact the person to be gifted for them to verify the gifts to split the boards and this slows the program considerably...not to mention they change the code to the back office everyday leading to further confusion.  But with the abilities of this software which is over 4 years old and has been adopted specifically to this activity and is being thoroughly tested as we speak... With the testing I am a part of and am amazed with the system...I am very excited about possibly cycling thru all the levels multiple times per week and even per day!  I highly recommend this activity to any individual or group looking for an exciting and profitable gifting experience!

Ok, that about sums it up for tonight.  Again, please re-read this email to let it soak in and I will share the plan with you tomorrow evening…  Remember, if you do not have an Alert Pay account,  GO GET ONE & GET IT VERIFIED SOON!!!  ;-)

I will be holding a call this evening (Friday Oct. 8th) for our team to discuss how we are going to move forward with this gifting program.  We will discuss the how’s and why’s of what we are going to do and the importance of moving forward as ONE entity into this automated program.  I believe that what you will hear will be refreshing to you and I think you will be excited to know that we will be doing this as a close-nit family moving as one. 

When all this gets started, I plan on holding either daily or every other day calls to keep everyone on the same page by answering questions and or giving instruction as to continue the groups growth and movement.

The call information is below:

When: Friday, Oct. 8th
Time: 9 PM CST   (7pm PST, 10PM EST)
Dial in Number: 1-218-862-7200
Conference Code: 995925

See you there!  ;-)
Toby

For Further Details Contact Beverley Joseph    beverleyjose@gmail.com
Put: "Rush To Play" in the subject line.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Latest Activity

rockeyjok posted a status
""
5 minutes ago
14 minutes ago
Kirilla Julianna updated their profile
37 minutes ago
""
39 minutes ago
PARAI MÁRTIKA commented on PARAI MÁRTIKA's group SAJÁT SZERKESZTETT KÉPEK
1 hour ago
Kirilla Julianna shared their video on Facebook
1 hour ago
CSALA EDIT commented on Hegedűs Antal's group Minden ami MP3 Mindenkinek
"Kedves  Tóni!! Igazán nincs  mit  ,  tudod  jól.Csak  ha  netán  telefont kapnék,  hogy jönnek  akkor  lesz egy kis  szünet.   De  ezt két nappal korábban közlik. Sajnos   nincs  szerencsém  a  mesterekhez. Ha  nincs  ez  a  hőség   már   rég…"
2 hours ago
IFTHICA SHAMSUDEEN (FOUNDER) posted photos
3 hours ago
Torma József posted a blog post

Joe granddady from Hungary

If you want to help a 68-year-old retired grandfather who is "looking for" financial support for surgery 3, then sign up for this link:http://hotlogo.net/p753223/A very simple page with logos. You get $ 1 for daily sign-up and - $ 5 per day. You can ask for $ 20 ... collect these. You pay on every 16th and 30th day of the month.Thanks for joining and recommending to your friends.See More
4 hours ago
PARAI MÁRTIKA commented on PARAI MÁRTIKA's group SAJÁT SZERKESZTETT KÉPEK
4 hours ago
Profile IconSIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM, Ciaran Sheridan, zingapp and 2 more joined FRIENDS OF ASIA
4 hours ago
Kirilla Julianna posted videos
4 hours ago
Vargáné Szűcs Ibolya posted videos
4 hours ago
Kirilla Julianna posted photos
4 hours ago
Vargáné Szűcs Ibolya posted photos
4 hours ago
jonoivision posted a status
5 hours ago
Hegedűs Antal commented on Hegedűs Antal's group Minden ami MP3 Mindenkinek
"Szép napot kivánok ! Folytatom tovább Nazca-t a Latino Inca válogatással ! Kedves Edit ! Fogadd hálám és köszönetemet,hogy tartod velem együtt a frontot !…"
5 hours ago
Fábián Pál commented on Hegedűs Antal's group Minden ami MP3 Mindenkinek
"Kedves Csoporttársak ! Az Illés együttes Add a kezed című albumát hoztam Nektek. Illés együttes - Add a kezed - 01 Kislány, add a kezed.mp3 Illés együttes - Add a kezed - 02…"
5 hours ago
Lovászné Marika left a comment for Nagy Istvánné
"Kedves Kati! Azért választottam ezt a dokit, mert a most levett 4 fogat még a 90-es években ő csinálta, és eddig kitartott. Velem lehet a gond. Puszi, Marika"
5 hours ago
Apró Lajos commented on Fábián Pál's group Minden, ami PPS
"CANADA BRIT COLUMBIA SZÉPSÉGEI. pps"
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by IFTHICA SHAMSUDEEN (FOUNDER).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service