Outstanding Site for Genuine, Highly Credible Entrepreneurs!

FRIENDS OF ASIA

Your Global Community!

“We yearn for opportunities, we pray for opportunities and we seek for opportunities. The good news is that we meet opportunities. The bad news is that we miss the opportunities only to come to a later realization of missed opportunities.”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

With One X money maker, your big spend will be $5 to make thousands and don't think its not possible. One X is a multi-levell marketing program and its so exciting, it will really be easy to make money here.

No links have been given out yet but reserve your place NOW by
filling out this form from my link and as soon as I receive my link,
I will send it to you as per the time and date you fill out my form below.

Email Me to be placed on the team: markevmarketing@gmail.com

Views: 83

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

To Reserve your position with OneX email: markevmarketing@gmail.com
Make sure you have a FREE AlertPay Personal Pro AccountThis is how you will be PAID!! ;-) And how you will send your $5.http://bit.ly/AlertPaySetup1. Click "Sign Up Now"2. Select Account Type: "Personal Pro"3. Follow Setup Instructions.
I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING PUT TOGETHER SO BEAUTIFULLY.DO NOT LET THE SMALL PRICE TAG FOOL YOU ON THIS.
Imagine starting a Home Based Business for only $5.00.And Earn $99,460.00 no joke. (Yes the decimal point is in the right place)There's an 8 week plan to achieve this EASILY on the video/presentation below.This HASN'T even launched YET. "ONE X" Goes Live in just 2 - 3 Days.This is NOT Gifting or ANY Dinky Little Program. It's LIFE Changing.
Do NOT Procrastinate on this. YOU WILL KICK YOURSELF.This is being put together by someone who is very close to a personal friend of mine and we will be positioned very close to the top. These people are Christians have a lot of credibility.
No sponsoring required and you can prosper beyond your wildest dreams."Only $5.00" puts you into this Great Earning Opportunity.
THIS WILL YIELD $99,460.00 TO EACH PERSON WHO JOINS(POTENTIAL INCOME) WITHOUT SPONSORING ANYONE.
IT'S MIND BLOWING...BUT IF YOU DO SPONSOR,
1 Person: $99,460

2 People $198,880

3 People $298,320

4 People $397,760

5 People $497,700

6 People $596,640

7 People $696,090

8 People $795,520

9 People $896,960
And all this for ONLY $5 ONE TIME out of pocket.This WILL BE HUGE.....
Here is a short presentation done last night by Cornell, he does talk some about theFeeder Matrix but that is just a small part of the presentation.

Biggest part is about One X. 

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=19679277
8 WEEKS TO $100,000 NO JOKE.

NOTE:Email me IMMEDIATELY to: markevmarketing@gmail.com with the following information:

Subject Line: I'm IN ONEX

Name:

Email:

Phone#:
Markev Marketing

markevmarketing@gmail.com

(424) 229-2538

MAY, 24th, 2011 ** Important Update Call Today at 7 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Featuring a key OneX Administrator with authoritative information on the current status of what is clearly becoming the opportunity of the century

Conf. Call Number: 218-548-3378
Code: 310875# (7:00 P.M. EDT)

OneX - overnight worldwide phenomenon...turning $5.00 into 6 and 7 Figures Quickly
One-X 10 minute Video >> WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE !!
http://www.30days2wealth.com
You may have to click on it a second time to get the black screen!

The world needs to know
about One-X!

One- X can and will work alongside
ANY other Online business !!!

If you are interested, Please reply with:

"Count me IN"
Name:
Phone, time zone:

Send Email to: markevmarketing@gmail.com
Tuesday Marathon with 3 Webinars
TUESDAY MARATHON!
3 Webinars
Understanding the JOIN/FUNDING process!

One of the 2 webinars on Understanding the JOIN/FUNDING process will be recorded!

These webinars are not for new people to learn about OneX.
They should attend the 9pm Webinar!

Title: Understanding Join/Fund Process
Time: Tuesday, June 7th at 12:00pm Eastern
Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
To attend, visit:

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20271855

Title: Understanding Join/Fund Process
Time: Tuesday, June 7th at 5:00pm Eastern
To attend, visit:

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20271918

Get all new people on this webinar!

Title: OneX
Time: Tuesday, June 7th at 9:00pm Eastern
To attend, visit:

http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=20271981

If you cannot attend the webinar on line
Then dial in and listen to the conference call!

Conference ID: 217987#
Primary Number: (801) 656-2240
Backup Number: (949) 333-4806
Local Numbers:
http://InstantTeleseminar.com/Local/

--
Review by CitizenCorp:
If you would like to Join One X, send an email to markevmarketing@gmail.com Subj: I want in One X

A one time $5 USD.

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW
So the big question is.. "Is it legitimate?" Surprisingly they meet regulations that a lot of the higher cost programs don't meet. Number one there must be a product. Onex uses an online educational course in how to start a home business. When you pay the $5 you are purchasing the first lesson. When the money comes out of your commissions to move you into the next tier you always get another lesson. That is very significant. A log of network marketing companies have a one time purchase product and you continuously cycle through matrices. In reality every time you enter a matrix you have to receive product. This is actually a regulatory compliance issue although violation of the alone does not seem to warrant any action. Still it is a big plus that Onex with their little $5 program adheres to regulations that others ignore.

Another easy check on we do with a matrix driven company is the multiple position check. If a company allows an individual to obtain more than position in the matrix then that is a big red flag. Onex allows only one position per tax payer id.

All appearances are that Onex is a completely legitimate opportunity. Coupled with such a small financial risk we can't imagine any real problems with the regulatory agencies.

Yes my friend it's true The $10 Dollar Money Machine is HERE! Earn $10, $25, $75, $100 OVER and OVER. http://babo1.com/h66

RSS

Latest Activity

Etuska Ténichné updated their profile
4 minutes ago
Biró Éva commented on Hegedűs Antal's group Minden ami MP3 Mindenkinek
"Sziasztok! Kellemes időtöltést kívánok. Puszi"
3 hours ago
Erzsébet Kovácsné Babi left a comment for Tóth István
"Szia István Köszönöm, hogy gondoltál rám én sajnos csak igen ritkán tudok jönni az oldalra. Ez a ning már ahogy elnézem nem az a ning ami régen volt. Kívánok…"
4 hours ago
Hegedűs Antal commented on Hegedűs Antal's group Minden ami MP3 Mindenkinek
"Szép jó estét kivánok ! Nem tagadom a "guitar music" a kedvencem,igy belekezdek a The Callengers-től az On The Move válogatással !  The Challengers - Foot Tapper.mp3 The…"
5 hours ago
Petrás Miklós commented on Hegedűs Antal's group Minden ami MP3 Mindenkinek
"Szép napot kivánok,egy VANILLA ICE-lemezt hoztam. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby.mp3 Vanilla Ice - Get Wit It.mp3 Vanilla Ice - Play That Funky Music (Live).mp3 Vanilla Ice - Roll Em Up.mp3 Vanilla Ice - Rollin'In My…"
6 hours ago
jonoivision posted a status
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
Apró Lajos commented on Fábián Pál's group Minden, ami PPS
"TÖRÖKORSZÁG SZÉPSÉGEI.2. pps"
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Ildikó Figder commented on Ildikó Figder's group Ildiko Figder -Ning Themái.
"Eső hattyúk kódja. Letölthető!Es%C5%91%20k%C3%B3dja.txt"
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Ildikó Figder updated their profile
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Etuska Ténichné left a comment for Tóth István
"Kedves István ! Ide teszem a Flasoldal linkjét, bocsika nem belső oldalamról lenne szó csak annak a száma is ott volt..Nagyon köszönöm a kedvességed!! Tszem a flash oldalam linkjét amit…"
11 hours ago
Tóth István left a comment for Etuska Ténichné
"Szia Etuka! Erről az oldalról van szó? Minden jót kvánok! István"
13 hours ago
Nagy Attila commented on Fábián Pál's group Minden, ami PPS
"Természet Hajnalban.pps"
13 hours ago
Lovászné Marika left a comment for Vargáné Szűcs Ibolya
"Kedves Ibolya! Ezek a frontok megzavarják az embert. Most is kettős a front, a reggeli mérésem cukornál jó: 5.2, de a vérnyomásom meg 170 volt, de mindkettő éhgyomorra, a gyógyszerek…"
14 hours ago

© 2017   Created by IFTHICA SHAMSUDEEN (FOUNDER).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service